Saturday, April 9, 2011

The depth of His Love

Psalm 139-17:18-How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! 18-If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.
“A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.”
-Thomas Carlyle
Jesus my Love
Your jealousy is so mystifying I can’t comprehend your love for me. You think about me way more than I think of you. A lie like me is loved by the truth.  Your love is so deep it’s like your kissing every heart beat.  You whisper in my sleep take advantage of me. Your facial expression changes the oxygen that I breathe. Your love and my potential become identical. Your words wrap themselves around my actions. When you knock on my door I’m so excited I don’t know whether to laugh or cry; you knock with such passion. I open the door, and your love just violently embraces me it evens consumes the floor. Your love is so real, sometimes I don’t know what to do so I just stand steal. You wrap yourself in my thoughts and take over my identity. You wash me and clothe me with such intimacy. You pour your own blood on me I never knew a love like this. It’s more intimate than sex. Your love is stronger than death! As you look into my eyes your love consumes my bones. My sweetheart when I’m with you distraction is gone. Your affection makes me strong, destroyer of my wrongs. With every encounter I find a solution to my conclusion. To live is for Christ and to die is gain. Mesmerizing pain, a love cry that beats through a Martyrs chest. I give you myself which is my best, let my blood speak and my love for you also be as strong as death. I love you Jesus beyond death! I love you Jesus beyond death! Till death do us part with the opposite sex, because this love is deeper than the rest.
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment