Monday, April 11, 2011

Love must hate HATE.

1 John 4:20- if anyone says, " I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he his seen,cannot love God,whom he has not seen.
God is love,so if you love Love you'll become an object of love. It becomes natural,you dont have to try, it just is. Your nature is love first ask question later. From knowing God you begin to have a nature of love,it naturally happens.Your personal relationship with Love is the only thing that will make you Love without common sense. Those that hate still don't know the love of God which is the essence of love.The father of lies is the devil his the author of hate; make it a goal that you will not be subjected to his authority, I will never hate a human.I was created to hate one thing and that is hate itself, which is a spirit, the devil and his kingdom.Psalm 139:22-I have nothing but hatred for them;I count them my enemies.If you love you most hate. If you love life you most hate death. If you love the truth you most hate a lie,and if you love Love you most hate Hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment