Friday, April 8, 2011

Influence

Everyday influence will either build your God given confidence or hide it from the blue print God has placed inside of you from birth of the inner man where God dwells in us.
(Guard your inner man by using parental control over what speaks in your life)
Matt 15:18-19
18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.'
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Eccl 2:10-13
10 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labor.
11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.
12 Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom, and also madness and folly. What more can the king's successor do than what has already been done?
13 I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment