Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prayer of Petition

We can come boldly before the throne of God and remind Him of His word like a lawyer reminds a judge in court of past cases. The keyword is to construct. We can make petitions based on the known will of God. Say, "I know what I am going to get what I ask God for" (see I John 5:14). Do research by finding scripture to see where in the bible are the promises that back up what you ask for. Presenting the word of God back to God puts things in motion and it will not return void (see Isaiah 55:11). We have to be obedient to God for the blessing works when were (see Deuteronomy 28). If we repent and overcome and start walking in the way God wants us to live then things will start working out (see Psalm 25:7, Psalm 35:7, Deuteronomy 29:9, Psalm 122:6, 3 John 2, Philippians 4:14, Philippians 4:19, Job 36:11, Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 3:8, Proverbs 10:32, 2 Chronicles 26:5). He has given us power to gain wealth as it talks about in Deuteronomy; We must pray where to so seed (see Psalm 20:1 and Psalm 118:25). He will never forget a seed sown. We must write this prayer down so when the voices say no way it can't be done, we can pull it out and say "it is written". A witness can also have a copy for them to stand in agreement with you according to Matthew 18:19. It looks like a legal document before the throne of God.

Here is an example of a Prayer of Petition for Finances:

Be it Known this day, ____________, _______(am/pm), I receive a heavenly grant in the amount of
$________________, Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to the throne of grace and present Your Word.

According to John 16:23, Jesus said "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name,"(AMP). 






Jesus, You said in Mark 11:24, "Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) thatit is granted you, and you will [get it]," (AMP)





Your Word states in Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom." In accordance with Your Word, I give and I sow seed, in order ti set this spiritual law to work in my behalf.

Because I am "a cheerful (joyous, 'prompt to do it') giver [whose heart is in his giving]" You make "all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that O am always and under all circumstances and whatever the need self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]" (2 Cor. 9:7-8, with personal paraphrase)

According to Matthew 18:18, I bind Satan and all his forces, and I render them helpless and unable to operate against me. They will not hinder my grant.

According to Hebrews 1:13-14, I loose the ministering spirits, and I charge them to go forth and cause my grant to come into my hands.



______________________________
(Signature)


______________________________
(Witness Signature)

______________
(Date)

No comments:

Post a Comment